Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome to the Fantasy Football Freaks brand new blog! After a year well spent on Twitter, I have finally decided to take all the positive feedback and advice and undergo this project of blogging all my fantasy football knowledge and advice!

With this blog you'll be able to see my opinions on all the news and events in the NFL, my fantasy football "analysis". You can come here to check out the Fantasy Freaks of the Week, and even see my Pick'ems for all the games!

Keep in mind, just because this is a blog doesn't mean I am a "blogger" if you see typos, or grammatical errors its because I don't care!-I'm not a writer, and this is just for funsies, so if you think I'm here to impress or earn the Pulitzer Prize, you're sadly mistaken. The blog is still new and is a little more than rough around the edges, I promise I will work on it to get it into better shape and give it some more flare, but for the time being this will have to do. Thanks for stopping in feel free to dig around and see if you find anything useful on here!

A special thanks to all my followers on Twitter, you're what's inspired me to go this far with all this. I thoroughly enjoy helping you with your fantasy football and absolutely love playing the game and getting to talk about it as much as I possibly can. So thank you and don't forget to follow me on Twitter @FF_Freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment